Dear Valued Distributors,
Kindly be informed that E-Payment Guarantee Agreement have been changed as a result of E-Payment Guarantor Meeting with the 6A Rank Leaders which was held recently. The 6A Rank Leaders have requested to add the following and such changes shall take place effectively NOW:
“This E-Payment Guarantee Agreement is effective on the date of signature by following parties:
Enagic Malaysia Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “Enagic”)
- Following signature of client (hereinafter to as “Debtor”), the name and the NRIC number show under signature part of this Agreement.
- Following signature of Direct Sponsor, Sponsor’s upline and 6A rank Distributor (hereinafter referred to as “Guarantor”), the name and the NRIC number show under signature part of this agreement.
- Considering Debtor is going to register as distributor in Enagic and distributor of product, Guarantors agree to comply with the following agreement and condition:
Guarantors confirm and agree that if the Debtor is failed to settle the installment more than 3 months, Guarantors will settle all the rest balance to Enagic and allow Enagic to offset against commission and/or bonuses which you may be entitled to.“
Note: All the documentations need to be filled up completely. Enagic reserves the right to reject such request should any of the documentation has not been filled up completely.
Latest E-Payment documentations:
- Consent Authorisation Form
- E-Payment Agreement
- E-Payment Guarantee Agreement
- E-Payment T&C
- CIMB bank details
If you have any queries on the above, kindly call our Customer Service Officer at 03-2282 2332.
Your kind understanding and continued support of Enagic is greatly appreciated.